If Metricsmine does not meet the SLO, and if Customer meets its obligations under this SLA, Customer will be eligible to receive the Financial Credits described below. This SLA states Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Metricsmine to meet the SLO. Capitalized terms used in this SLA, but not defined in this SLA, have the meaning set forth in the Agreement. If the Agreement is the Metricsmine Cloud Platform Reseller Agreement, then all references to “Customer” in this SLA mean “Reseller,” and any Financial Credit(s) will only apply for impacted Reseller order(s) under the Agreement.
The following definitions apply to the SLA:
“Covered Service” means:
The following components of the Metricsmine Service under the Premium Tier only:
- The Metricsmine Logging API
- The Metricsmine Monitoring API
- The Metricsmine Monitoring Web Interface
- Metricsmine Monitoring Alert Notifications
- For the Metricsmine Monitoring and the Metricsmine Logging APIs for an eligible Project: more than a five percent Error Rate in requests to retrieve metrics or logs, respectively.
- Downtime is measured based on server side Error Rate.
- For the Metricsmine Monitoring Web Interface for an eligible Project: more than five percent Error Rate. Downtime is measured based on server side Error Rate.
- For Metricsmine Monitoring Alert Notifications: An alert notification not generated in violation of a valid alerting policy configured by Customer for an eligible Project.
- Downtime does not include Scheduled Downtime.
"Downtime Period" means:
- For the Metricsmine Monitoring and Logging APIs: a period of 10 consecutive minutes of Downtime. Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than 10 minutes will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- For the Metricsmine Monitoring web interface: a period of 10 consecutive minutes of Downtime. Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than 10 minutes will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- For Metricsmine Monitoring Alert Notifications: a period of 15 consecutive minutes of Downtime. Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than 15 minutes will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
means the number of Valid Requests that result in a response with HTTP Status 5XX divided by the total number of Valid Requests during that period.
“Financial Credit” means the following:
|Monthly Uptime Percentage||Percentage of monthly bill for the respective Covered Service which does not meet SLO and that will be credited to future monthly bills of Customer|
|99.00% - 99.94%||10%|
|95.00% - 98.99%||25%|
|less than 94.99%||50%|
means a period of time when certain zones are taken offline for maintenance tasks. Customer may view the timing and duration of Maintenance Windows via the Admin Console.
“Monthly Uptime Percentage”
means total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
means Downtime resulting from Metricsmine performing maintenance on the Services during a Maintenance Window.
are requests that conform to the Documentation, and that would normally result in a non-error response.
Customer Must Request Financial Credit
In order to receive any of the Financial Credits described above, Customer must notify Metricsmine technical support within thirty days from the time Customer becomes eligible to receive a Financial Credit. Customer must also provide Metricsmine with server log files showing loss of external connectivity errors and the date and time those errors occurred. If Customer does not comply with these requirements, Customer will forfeit its right to receive a Financial Credit.
If a dispute arises with respect to this SLA, Metricsmine will make a determination in good faith based on its system logs, monitoring reports, configuration records, and other available information.
Maximum Financial Credit
The maximum aggregate number of Financial Credits issued by Metricsmine to Customer for all Downtime Periods in a single billing month will not exceed 50% of the amount due from Customer for the Covered Service for the applicable month.
Financial Credits will be in the form of a monetary credit applied to future use of the Covered Service and will be applied within 60 days after the Financial Credit was requested.
The SLA does not apply to any: (a) features designated Alpha or Beta (unless otherwise set forth in the associated Documentation), (b) features excluded from the SLA (in the associated Documentation), or (c) errors: (i) caused by factors outside of Metricsmine’s reasonable control; (ii) that resulted from Customer’s software or hardware or third party software or hardware, or both; (iii) that resulted from abuses or other behaviors that violate the Agreement; or (iv) that resulted from quotas applied by the system and/or listed in the Admin Console.
GET STARTED FOR FREE
Free for 7 days. No credit card required.